There is a quick way to filter by your current selection using Excel. In this case we want to quickly filter for all football World Cups which Brazil have won.
- Click on any of the Brazil entries within the ‘Winner’ column
- Go to File – Options – Customize Ribbon
- From the ‘Choose commands from’ drop-down, choose ‘Commands Not in the Ribbon’
- Select AutoFilter and Add and you will be asked to create a new custom group
- Choose which tab to add your new custom group, name it and move AutoFilter across into it
The data will have now filtered to the current selection, Brazil.